Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Challenge #15 for Dad!





This week is all about DAD:) Here is a picture of my Dad doing what he does best....COOKING:) My dad is not a handy man, not a sports guy, hes a cook (and a damn fine one!)
So to honour Fathers Day i would like you to make a card for Dad or that special man in your life. Also you don't have to only make cards for these challenges! You can make scrap pages, altered items etc.




Remember to link your creation to Mr. Linky by midnight on June 20th to be entered. When uploading to a gallery use the code CCBJ15.






The winner for the GC to Lindsay's shop is......

#8 Black Dragon! Please email me so i can tell ya how to get your stamps:) janetrossi@yahoo.ca



Ok onto the DT cards:)




This is by Joan! I love it!!!





















This cute little bear is from Leslie, makes me laugh:) ha ha










This cute card is by Chris, i love this image! hee hee














Here is my Grillafella card for my dad:)
















Grillin must be popular with Dad's;) This is by Debby! Isn't this image CUTE?????














Michelle made this too cool golfafella card:)
















This darling card is by Ruby!! How freaking cute?? Love it!!













And this card is by Karen! I love it!!!










Your prize for this week is a stamp set by Gina K, its a man set with a bbq, golf bag etc! So you can make some man cards of your own!! :)

Happy stamping! IF MR. LINKY ISN'T HERE, HE IS ON A SMALL BREAK, CHECK BACK LATER OR LEAVE A LINK IN YOUR COMMENTS! THANKS:)
HUGS!!




10 comments:

  1. Here's a card I made a few days ago using my friend Joni's digi stamp. It's free for a limited time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! here's my Father's day card I made using my friend too, Inktegrity by Joni digi stamp. It's a great image for Father's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always great when the man cooks. Hubby cooks at my house - yay! Another great challenge. HOpe you like my card.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see Mr. Linky:

    http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com/2009/06/another-week-another-stamp-company-has.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok! I entered your challenge for the very first time! Hope it's acceptable. It's a BD card for my brother in California.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What super dad cards by the DT!!
    I just found your blog this evening and have a card I posted on my blog today that fits for your challenge.
    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you like my card it is the first time I have joined your challenge sight hope to do lots more.
    Luv Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janet

    My first non-DT entry is made!

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto to what Anne said! :)

    Fabulous samples ladies!

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janet,
    Perfect timing, I made a masculine card last week and Karen told me it was perfect to enter, so I've just remembered to link it in. Looking forward to future challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}