Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Challenge #24 Lets get Married....





Hey everyone! Your challenge this week is a Wedding/Anniversary card! Don't you find you alawys have lots of weddings in the summer/fall months, so get a head start on your cards:) This is my friend Krista and her hubby Shawn:)


Please be sure to link you card with Mr. Linky by Midnight on Aug 15th to be entered in the draw. When uploading to PCP or SCS please us the code CCBJ24.







The winner for the SU Xmas kit is.... #3 Stef H. Please email me with your addy so i can get your prize out. janetrossi@yahoo.ca







Now onto the DT...





Joan made this beauty.























Karen made this fantastic card. I love the colours!


















Leslie made this sweetie.

























Ruby Made this lovely card























Chris made this lovely card.






















Michelle made this gorgeous card.























Debby made this fantastic Anniversary card!











Here is my card:)














Your prize for this week is 6 clear stamps! :)
Have fun can't wait to see what you make!
HUGS



9 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge! I saw Debby's card on her blog and had to see the rest of the DT's samples and they are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for once, i had a card already done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun challenge and a chance to play with House Mouse images :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My submission is more a card that a husband and wife would give to their new spouse...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blog page design. Really striking.

    The DT did a wonderful job on their cards.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge and the great examples.
    My link is to my album at SCS.
    Dorothy / etsdas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great challenge website! Hope you don't mind that I entered twice?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    My Link may seem confusing, because it is a 3 in 1 - I am using the card for several challenges.

    Brilliant examples from the DT.

    Thanks
    Valx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}