Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Challenge #47 Let's go Digi!!!

Hello everyone, Janet here!! As you know Digi Stamps are the new thing, they are so versatile! I love how easy they are to use and how you can resize them to any size you would like!! So since Stretch N' Bubbles is one of our sponsors this month I thought it would be cool to challenge you to use a Digi Stamp! You can head over to Stretch N Bubbles and use one of their free stamps, and then be sure to buy some because they are too cute!!

Remember you have until midnight Saturday Jan 23rd to link your creation to Mr. Linky to be entered in the monthly draw! When uploading to PCP or SCS please use the code CCBJ47.

Ok onto the DT cards!!!






Blackdragon made this one, i have never seen a digi stamp used like this before!! so cool!



















Joan made this pretty card!
















This is my card for the week:)
















This cute card is by Anita!!















Chris made this perfect boy card!!



















Jane made this lovely Owl card! :)
















7 comments:

  1. Can we use ANY DIGI Stamp???
    Shelly
    Shellymc2@comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black dragon had better post a tut. I've done this with rubber, but I have no idea how to do this with a digi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time here, I love Alison's (Stretch N Bubbles) digi stamps! This was fun, I see you do all sorts of challenges here. I will definitely be back. I love the foil version of the owl by Black Dragon, that is so original! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic selection of creations from the DT, just amazing how one image can look so different, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it's ok to use another Digi image from some body else, lovely designs from the DT xx

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I am all about the digis! Hey Janet and company! Wonderful samples by the DT - thanks for the smile. :D I am linked up with a new digi image that I drew. Let me know if you ever need a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE digis, and I love all the samples your team made! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}