Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Challenge #77 - Faux Techniques








Faux Leather by Heidi-Mari our guest DT member!















This Cheeky Shooter is by Chris.
















Janet's Faux Leather Riley:)













Mary added faux stitching to this sweet baby card

















Anita added some faux leather to her matting on this manly card.









Anne added some faux stitching to her card


Just a reminder that every time you play along this month your name will be in the drawing for:
$20 GC to Paper Makeup Stamps for rubber or digi stamps
A set of PMS Halloween stamps
Some chipboard and flowers
AND The coveted Guest DT spot for October!



9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome challenge this week! I'm sewing challenges but the faux stitching is a great idea!!! Thanks for inspiring me to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely challenge, bit of stitching always adds to a card. Thanks for looking!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab DT cards! I'll quite understand if you don't count my card in the challenge though (tee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls...only just discovered your challenge,so it's the first time i've joined in....gorgeous DT samples,thanks for the inspiration,

    Have a lovely day
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great challenge, I love faux techniques. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! What a great challenge. Just a note please delete #26. I linked the wrong card. I am entering only card #27 Thanks so much
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not really a tech junkie...but, this kind of kicked in the butt to try one. Found a faux linen tech at SCS and was very pleased with the results. Thanks for the nudge. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge. I have both faux and real stitching on my card. The samples are awsome. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad I found your site. I plan to make a card now with some of the techniques I have seen. Thanks so much for sharing. Very inspiring thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}