Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Challenge #96 Bling it On

Well its Boxing Day and here we are! I can't believe Christmas is over for another year! I guess we should have taken a week off like the rest of blogging world but i didn't even think about it! So today's challenge is an easy one...its all about the bling! This is your last week to enter for the monthly prize, including $10 from the Doodle Pantry!! :) I hope your Christmas was amazing and that your New Years is even better!!

Lets see what the DT came up with:)



Here is Chris' card - better late than never!!! LOL













Here is Janet's card using this cute image from the Doodle Pantry.





















Anita blingified this Doodle Pantry image.











Can you believe its Dana's last week with us? Isn't her card cute:)






















15 comments:

  1. great cards everyone. I love to "bling" it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I had enough bling on the card!!!

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wear bling, but I Love it on my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards DT and fantastic challenge! I LOVE sparkly things, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all such lovely cards! I love Danni's card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time joining in your challenge. Great DT cards.
    Thanks for the chance to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. here's to "blibging" in the new year! thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations from the DT, wishing you all a wonderful 2011, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous samples! Thanks for the blingy challenge!!! Happy New Year and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great DT cards. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome DT cards, thanks for another great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the lovely challenge:) Gorgeous cards again ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It has been a while since I played here. I think I my have added to much bling;)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for another great challenge! Love the DT inspiration!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}