Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Challenge #100 Reuse, Reduce, Recycle!

Happy Sunday everyone, Janet here (well at this time i am on a plane headed to Miami!) for this week's challenge. It's a good one...we want you to use something recycled on your card! Could be brown paper, or ribbon from another gift (or handles on gift bags work), etc.

Remember to enter for some fabulous prizes!! :)

Let's see what the DT came up with!!

Michelle used ribbon from a organza bag that she was throwing out :)



Here is Kellie's SUPER card!! She recycled some old Christmas wrap & stars!


Chris recycled a Prima Flower tin for this great embellie holder for her craft table!! She used Miss Thang from Kenny K, our sponsor this month.







Donna made 2 cards this week!! She recycled a bag and used it as background paper:)













This is her second card! These would make great man cards  :)













Here is Janet's card. She used some Reese's ribbon that she got on a gift!
















This is Susan's card, using a torn piece of newsprint.

















And here's Anita's card with a "geek" inspired paper clip holding that Kenny K image on.









Mary used magazine pages to die cut the flowers for this layout title. Pop by her blog to see the whole page!
















9 comments:

  1. This is a great challenge. I know there will lots of awesome projects!

    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great creations by the DT! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't resist...I hope my post-it notes qualify as recycling? Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love recycling and have used a button from a pair of summer trousers! thanks for the inspiration too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for this challenge- I could probubly do about 1 million cards using "recycled bits" lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge, I love recycling :D Here's my offering :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet, how have you been? You are in Miami? I am so jealous!! It is so cold here in Ohio right now. I haven't been crafting too much, but as soon as I decided I wanted to, I of course came to your site first!!! Love and hugs sister!!!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a great challenge!! I used the rafia off a prize i won late last year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}