Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Challenge #131 Come to the Dark Side


Hey everyone:) How is everyone on this great Sunday?? Are you ready for another challenge?? Today's challenge is one of my faves "show us your dark side"...you know zombies, bats, vampires, etc....We would love to see it:)

I also have some business to take care of....this is going to be my last post here at the Corrosive Challenge Blog...as you know I started this blog a few years back and have loved every minute of it! I couldn't have done it without my trusty side kick Chris and my awesome DT's over the years and of course you the followers!! Its been a fun journey but now my journey ends and I leave the blog to some great gals Susan and Regan!! I am sure they will do an awesome job and I will be sure to link up anytime I can:) I will miss everyone...but I will still be around in blog world when I can:)








Kellie created a beautifully spooky card.













Susan celebrates her favourite holiday with a Simply Betty image.
















Here is Janet's zombie card.





















A lighthearted dark side from Dawn!





















Linda 's Boo Crew is ready to go a-haunting!














Who said creepy can't be cute? Zulma proves it can be with her adorable Halloween card!













Regan couldn't wait to ink up her new "Addams Family Portrait" from sponsor Simply Betty Stamps!









Debra's Little Spook..







13 comments:

  1. wishing you all the very best. i hope to see you in blogland.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes and thanks for the fun challenge- :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing the best in the future - thank you for some wonderful challenges to play along with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! It was fun to play along with.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love challenges about Halloween - my most favorite time of the year!
    (well almost) BWA-ha-HA-ha-HA-ha!!
    Love these challenges - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You! Halloween Challenges are SO cool! I've listed your challenge site at my new challenge listing blog, Looking4Challenges. If you check out my entry card, tap the hot button with the PhD Cat to see your listing under Sunday. Have a great week, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes to you!
    Thanks for this awesome challenge! I love Halloween and this is just too cool to get to play right now! :D
    I hope you all have a great day and weekend. :O)
    Briana

    ReplyDelete
  8. désolé j'ai mal compris le challenge, vous pouvez enlever le lien que j'avais mis, merci a tous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}