Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Challenge #160 - Treacherous Treats

Mid-October already?  Here the countdown is already on to Halloween!  Thanks to everyone who entered our "Something Wicked" challenge!  It was so fun to see everyone's villain and monster creations!  And special thanks again to our October sponsor, Sassy Studio Designs!  They have generously offered a prize of 4 digis to our monthly winner!  

 Here's a little about the fabulous digi company in owner/artist Lindsay Dyer's own words:
"Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh and fun company. We have been designing and selling for 3 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping. I was a young adult woman at the time. I was engaged, had no kids - I wanted fun, sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and (then soon to be) hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my DH kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born! It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past years.  I still try to be Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun, and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy! ~Lindsay"

 It's that time of year when hordes of little monsters wander door to door looking for treats...  In order to keep the ghouls, goblins, and ghosties happy (and keep Halloween mischief-free) we want to see your "Treacherous Treats"!  Any Halloween themed treat container qualifies - bag, box, cone, pouch, test tube... If it can hold eerie edibles, we'd love for you to enter our challenge this fortnight! 

Let's see what containers for nightmarish nibbles the design team has conjured up!

LALKYGIRL aka Tracey
October Guest Designer
(using an image from sponsor Sassy Studios)


(using an image from sponsor Sassy Studios)

(using an image from sponsor Sassy Studio Designs)

Please use keyword Corrosive160 when uploading to online galleries.

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me play along in the challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge! DT, y'all did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry my entry is so last minute I wanted to join since I saw the challenge! The Design Team inspiration is brilliant. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. Also check Ludo Star Mod Apk & Yowhatsapp Download.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An incredible article you write, very very interesting and informative. YOWhatsapp Apk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!!Thanku so much for sharing attractive information.and also downlaod yowhatsapp apk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I think that people who are interested then follow the some instruction which you site Hitman Sniper Mod Apk and Mini Militia God Mod Apk yap day follow the pru wale wala ko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information with us. WOuld like to share it on my website: - YoWhatsapp apk & best iOS emulators for android

    ReplyDelete
  10. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Sites to Send Free SMS without Registration
    Hack Facebook account

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have also made a blog on Yo WhatsApp apk for Android.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was so informative. I was curious about my blog for more suggestions on meethamango

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}