Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Winner and Top Picks - Challenge #173

Hello!  Again we were overwhelmed with amount of talent and creativity in all your lovely creations for our Mother's Day challenge!  It makes me want to give you ALL honorable mention!  It's been so hard to narrow down a Top 3 so I'm officially changing it to "Top Picks".  That way we can give a shout out to more of you every week!  Thanks to everyone who played along and to our amazing sponsor, All That Scraps!  So let's see who our winner is this time around...

WINNER
#80 - Dora


Please email us at corrosivechallenge(at)gmail(dot)com 
to claim your prize from All That Scraps 


TOP PICKS
 


#84 - Scrapellen
 
#94 - Debora



#111 - Carla Suto

Congratulations to everyone and don't forget to grab your badges from the sidebar!  A new challenge started yesterday- My Sentiments Exactly with a new sponsor, Graphicat Designs.  Hope you'll join us again!  Have a wonderful week!

{hugs}
Regan 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks! I love your challenges and have grabbed your badge for my blog.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo thank you so much, I am so so excited to have won :) And congrats to all the other ladies xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}