Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Challenge #217 - Splash of Color

We are changing things up a bit in 2015.  The design team is becoming more involved with the daily activities of The Corrosive Challenge, not just behind the scenes crafters anymore!  That means you will be meeting each of us as we host the upcoming challenges in the new year.  So, hey there, my name is Debbie!  I've been on the design team for a bit now, and LOVE every minute of it.  I always look forward to checking out your creations, leaving some love, and learning a thing or two from our crafty friends.  I was the first up to host a challenge.  I've never done this before, soooooo here it goes.  The cool part of hosting a challenge is you get to choose a theme.  I got to thinking.......I don't know what part of the world you live in, but here where I am, there is a blanket of snow!  I love the stuff!  I know you probably think I'm NUTS, but when it is cold outside, you have to stay in and craft!  With that being said, white was my inspiration for the next challenge.  I got to thinking why not a challenge that is "white on white with a splash of color (skin and hair tones are allowed as well).  Our awesome sponsor is:
The first time I saw these digis, I had to have them.   If you want to take a peek at some creations, check out what their design team is making here.  Classy and Sassy, perfect for those "special" cards.  Feeling a need for a little retail therapy?  I'll make it easy for you, here is the link to the store.  They also have a facebook page with lots going on and discounts on images for challenges. Check them out!

Well, enough of my babbling, I want to show you what our very own design team has been crafting:


 
 
 







Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some "me" time to enter our challenge!  If you're lucky enough to be the winner, you will get to choose 4 digis from Sassy Studio Designs.  Good luck with picking just 4, there are so many cool ones! 

I want to shout out a huge thanks to our design team for their awesome inspiration - Ladies, you rock!

You have until February 15th @ 5am EST to play along!  
Please use keyword CORROSIVE217 when uploading to online galleries.
Come play along with us won't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}