Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Corroded Creations: Winner and Top Picks - Challenge #228

Hello!  I'm a little flushed and I'm not sure if it's from the heat and humidity we're getting here or from reviewing all those HOT entries we received for our last challenge!  Whew!  Thanks to everyone who entered and of course to our smokin' sponsor, KennyK!

Let's see who our winners are...


 
Debs, please email us at corrosivechallenge(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize!




Regan's Pick

Jasmine's Pick

 (We couldn't help it; we REALLY liked Anna!)

Debbie's Pick

Michelle and Debora's Pick
#11 Creepy Glowbug



Rebecca's Pick


Congrats, ladies!  Please grab your badges on your way out and be sure to visit us again for our new challenge that started yesterday!  We're welcoming back sponsor Oddball Art Stamps for our To "Die" For theme!  Simply use one or more dies on your project for your chance to win!  

Have a fantastic week!

{hugs}
Regan

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I almost fainted seeing myTWO cards. You made my day, Ladies, THANK YOU!!! And congratulations to all the winners!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my crazy mouse trap as a top pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you soooo much for choosing my tags! I'm one happy crafter right now :-)
    Congrats to all the winners xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}