Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Corroded Creations: Winner and Top Picks - Challenge #229

Hi there!  I have been up until the wee hours of the night crafting every night for the last week so forgive me if my sleep deprived brain isn't making much sense!  I'm hoping I can push through the fog to some coffee and our winners!  Here goes...  Thanks to our sponsor Oddball Art Stamps and to all of you who played along with our To "Die" For challenge!






Please email us at corrosivechallenge(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize! 



Ana Isabel
 

Debbie
#42-Anet



Debora
 #25-Elena F


Jackie

Jenn
 #53-Rebecca B


Michelle
 #52-Fit Kitty


Regan
 
Jasmine
#56 - Cards by Sharyn

 

Congrats to all!  Please grab a badge on your way out and we hope you'll proudly display proof of your win!  A new challenge began yesterday with sponsor artbymiran!  The theme is "Perfectly Purple" and as long as you have some variation of the hue on your project, you're in!  Play along for your chance to win!

Have a fabulous day!

{hugs}
Regan

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that's wonderful! Thank you so much to Michelle for picking my card as your favourite! I've been struggling with my mojo lately so you've really made my day! Thank you! Congratulations to the winner and other DT picks - all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much, Jackie! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.........thank you so much for choosing my little ATC's, I'm very grateful. Congrats to all the winners and top picks, well done. Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jasmine for choosing my card as your favourite. Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Regan for choosing my card as your top pick! Congrats to all of the winners:)
    xx Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Debbie for choosing my card as your Top Pick, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}