Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

CHALLENGE 2# LOVE LOVE LOVE

Hello everyone, and welcome to another Corrosive Challenge!

After New Resolutions for 2016, I thought it would be nice to have a love challenge because 14th February is Valentine's Day!!!!
Love is the air , love is everywhere!!!!

I'm looking forward to having a look at your projects!!!!

This month's awesome sponsors are:





Mitzi is a Colorado-based fantasy artist.  Originally from Japan, her art is influenced by the vintage shojo manga she grew up with, as well as the classic art forms such as tattoo art and woodblock prints of her native country.  Her fantasy art subjects range from cute and whimsical to dark and macabre, and everything in between.  Majority of her Aurora Wings digital stamps are made from the line art of her fantasy illustrations, giving them a uniquely distinct look of flowing lines with high level of detail.  Most are ink & pen traditional drawings, which are either colored free-hand in Corel Painter or traditionally with watercolor.  Her Etsy shop, Aurora Wings, offers digital stamps, prints, ACEOs, coloring books, and originals.  

Facebook Digi Group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/StampsByAuroraWings

Facebook Artist Page - http://www.facebook.com/FantasyArtofMitzi

Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - http://www.AuroraWingsChallenge.blogspot.com

Artist's Official Site - http://www.AuroraWings.com










Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband.
Artbymiran turned one year this past July, and I can’t believe how far we have come in just 1 years’ time.
We have our main blog where my wonderful and talented showcase designers shares creations daily, a bi-weekly challenge blog showcasing fabulous creations to inspire by my super talented designers. Our Fan base Facebook page, a place to share your creations, chat with fellow crafters, and play in monthly challenges.
I also found the wonderful opportunity to turn my digital images into rubber stamps, you can see all of my stamps atWhimsystamps.com and crafts and me http://www.craftsandme.co.uk/.
I love sharing my art, creating new images. I receive so much joy seeing others make them into beautiful works of art.






In this post you can see our projects with images from Aurora Wings. Let's check out what the design team has made for you:











You have until February 29th @ 7am EST to play along! Thanks for join us!  As always, we can't wait to be inspired by your creations!



12 comments:

  1. Awesome projects of the DT's. Congratulations !!
    Love is in the air :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosos proyectos chicas!!!! llenos de amor y dulzura!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favorite sponsors this week...yay! Love the DT samples. Thanks for the "love" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this challenge and beautiful inspiration! I uploaded my participation! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing challenge, I had fun playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration by your design team.

    Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}