Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2016

MAY CHALLENGE 5# SPRING

Hello cr@fters and welcome to another Corrosive Challenge!

After our April challenge, we have a new one with the theme: "SPRING"

I'm looking forward to having a look at your projects!!!!

This month's AMAZING sponsors are:



http://robynsfetish.com/shop/

(Her Bio: Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner’s choice to the winner of this challenge)




Here’s a A short bio about Wendy:
 Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters,  in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends.  I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.
 I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.
 Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping.  The coordinators Anne Lise and Bettina along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.
 We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.
 We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.

Our  winner will have 3 digis from Robyn's Fetish and our Top Picks 1 digi from All dressed up each one. Great prizes!!!!

So, our DT has created these beautiful projects (Thanks, ladies!!!) :)


Using Love Spring Time by All Dressed Up




Using Daisy Days by Robyn's Fetish


Using Sunflower 2 by Robyn's Fetish





Using I love my puppy by All Dressed Up





You have until 31st May  7am EST to play along! Thanks for join us!  As always, we can't wait to be inspired by your creations!
We'll be back on  22nd May with more great inspiration from our Design Team using images from  Robin's Fetish and All dressed up!!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting the blog and have a nice week!!!!



(Please use keyword CORROSIVE5# when uploading to online galleries)






7 comments:

  1. Great projects, ladies!!! I love all of them!!!!
    Hugs.
    Ana Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT Creations!! Love the dimension on Gabriela's .. that is just beautiful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow compañeras, cada mes se lucen con tremendas creaciones¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT samples. Thanks for the "Spring" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermosos trabajos, llenos de color y amor, felicidades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super challenge you have. I am happy to participate.


    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}