Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Challenge #20 Who let the Dogs Out???

Well as you know i got the cutest puppy for my bday this year! I adore dogs! So our next challenge is all about dogs:) You can make cards, scrapbook pages, whatever, just make it doggie-licous:) hee hee

You have until July 18th at midnight to upload your cards to be entered into the drawing. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use the code CCBJ20.

Our winner for the SU stamp set is....

#26 Judy B! Please email me for your choices! janetrossi@yahoo.ca










Our first card is by Joan! These dogs are too cute!! love the colours too!


















This relaxing summer doggie card is by Chris, i wanna go fishing now! hee hee
















This is by Leslie, not sure why it turned out so small:( But is very cute!!












Here is mine, i think you may have seen it on my blog before ;)

















This is Ruby 2 Shoes card! The dog is sooooooo cute! love the colours!
















Debby made this card! Isn't the pirate dog darling! arghhhhh
























I think it a very cute one ! Its by Michelle, such a summer card








This is a Post it note holder a great (little) gift from Karen.
Just so lovely.

















Your prize this week is 10 card kits!! You can make 1-2 cards with each kit! They come with images, paper, ribbon and embellishments!!!







10 comments:

  1. Just came across this blog and this is my first entry. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge Janet!! I'm so happy to finally have an excuse to ink my Pug stamp. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog from my friend, Dawn, and I love dogs too! I'm definitely going to play in this one! I have some cute dog stamps and I'll have a hard time choosing which one to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun theme, hope Abby's picking the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my card

    just incase linky breaks down love the DT cards

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the theme Janet!

    Hey Abby, need a boyfriend! Check out my entry, I included a picture of my dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your doggie cards.....so cute!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, this is my first time on here, and just had to try out this challenge. Normally, I am a cat person, but I have a very special and dear Aunt who loves dogs, so it was a perfect opportunity to make this card for her, and take part in this challenge. :)

    Anne Brignall

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm squeaking in just under the wire for this challenge but I just HAD to participate in the all about dogs challenge! Thanks Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just like Karen squeaking my card in on the last day! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}