There are different ways people view CAS. It is very subjective.
1. Clean: the design is uncluttered with lots of white or open space. Simple: having a clear focal point without a lot going on to detract from it.
2. simple in design regardless of the number of embellishments or how long it takes to color, stitch or to use a special technique
3. can be copied and mass produced fairly quickly… usually without a lot of coloring, layers, embellishments, tools and/or techniques
4. any combination of the above.
Here's how our team interpreted CAS this week:
Here's my card...I was on a grey kick for a while, but it works for this Frenzified image!
The beautiful birdie is from Anne.
Pirate booty from Angela.
And a classic CAS layout from Joan.
OK...and once again, Chris, my apologies...I'm adding your card late!
Please join in our Clean and Simple fun this week...it's really...WAIT FOR IT.... "simple" Tee Hee... just add a link to your creation in Mr. Linky below and we'll come check it out! Everyone who plays this month is in the running for our prize
- 4 digis from Frenzified
- a Stamping Bella stamp
- a button assortment
- the chance to be a guest designer for July