There are different ways people view CAS. It is very subjective.
1. Clean: the design is uncluttered with lots of white or open space. Simple: having a clear focal point without a lot going on to detract from it.
2. simple in design regardless of the number of embellishments or how long it takes to color, stitch or to use a special technique
3. can be copied and mass produced fairly quickly… usually without a lot of coloring, layers, embellishments, tools and/or techniques
4. any combination of the above.
Here's how our team interpreted CAS this week:
Here's my card...I was on a grey kick for a while, but it works for this Frenzified image!
The beautiful birdie is from Anne.
Pirate booty from Angela.
And a classic CAS layout from Joan.
OK...and once again, Chris, my apologies...I'm adding your card late!
Please join in our Clean and Simple fun this week...it's really...WAIT FOR IT.... "simple" Tee Hee... just add a link to your creation in Mr. Linky below and we'll come check it out! Everyone who plays this month is in the running for our prize
- 4 digis from Frenzified
- a Stamping Bella stamp
- a button assortment
- the chance to be a guest designer for July
I have to say clean and simple at times can be challenging for me. Thanks for the challenge theme this week.ReplyDelete
Janet, thanks for the challenge this week. I love CAS Cards and all the cards from the DT are just great !ReplyDelete
Beautiful DT creations, thanks for the challenge.ReplyDelete
Crafty Chris x
These are beautiful clean and simple cards! I've listed mine above! hugs, AngelaReplyDelete
Gorgeous CAS samples from the DT!ReplyDelete
I love CAS so thanks so much for this challenge, ladies!!
Great cards I really think most of my card are clean and simple !ReplyDelete
Hi.... sorrry.... but was there anything wrong with my card.. cos no one came to see ....ReplyDelete
what a great challenge and such fantastic inspirationReplyDelete
Thanks for the challengeReplyDelete