Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2020

CHallenge #3 - 2020 - ANYTHING GOES AND WINNERS , TOP PICKS & NEW DTs

Hi Corrosive Friends. 
New challenge at Corrosive Challenge Blog!
But first... 
We'll announce our winner of
February 2020...



ZORA, please conta
ct us at
 corrosivechallenge@gmail.com
 to claim your prize.

&

Please contac us at: 
   corrosivechallenge@gmail.com
to claim your prize.

For this  month have two great sponsors: 

COLOUR OF LOVE


La imagen puede contener: texto

and 




No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.


This month, there are amazing projects 
and it is a pleasure to introduce two 
NEW members of our DT!!!


 Here Pamela in her own words

I have been involved in the world of arts and crafts all of my life, having been raised in a Christian home by very talented parents who both created many handmade gifts not only at Christmas but throughout the year.  My love for photography naturally turned me to scrapbooking for many years.  During this time, I owned a small craft supply store, had monthly workshops, and taught scrapbooking and other crafting skills.  Then as my children started their own lives, stamping and card making became more interesting to me. 
I am now very blessed to be a full time card maker with a passion as a Copic colorist and a part time professional photographer living on the shores of Lake Murray in South Carolina (USA).  I am a very active tutorial style blogger, a member of several wonderful design teams, and enjoy sharing my cards through social media and local venues. 
I’m excited to be the newest member of the Corrosive Challenge Team and look forward to sharing my work with you! 
DT  PAMELA

USING NEVER

BY   IKES ART 


No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.


  AND  BLANCA RAMIREZ

My name is Blanca Ramirez, my husband and Son support me in this world of Scrap, since it changed my life.  I have 10 years in the world of Scrap, it all started with a Layout from there I have not left it, I have continued doing all kinds of projects.  I like 3d projects, notebooks, albums a bit of everything.Today
 I start a new stage, I am very happy to be in this DT Corrosive Challenge team! 

BLANCA RAMIREZ


USING    MOON GODDESS 


USING   COSMOS

La imagen puede contener: planta


USING    GEEK
BY   IKES ART 
   No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.


USING   COSMOS

No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.


CARMEN AURORA 
No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.


In April we will announce the other 
new members of our team,yeees¡¡¡

  Thanks for join us! As always, we can´t wait to be inspired by your creations!
You have until  
March 28,  23:55 
Eastern Time  to play along!

Thanks so much for visiting the blog !!!

The usual rules apply:

Enter up to 4 times with a new project.
You may combine with any other challenges.
Any proyect with craft, paper craft , handmade 
You can use any proyect with  brand of stamps/digis (no company restriction).



To play along in the MARCH 
 challenge simply use the linky tool below.



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and Top Picks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All have done very nice projects, it is always difficult to choose the winners =D

      Delete
  2. Todos son encantadores!! felicidades Blanca Ramírez por tu participación, es hermosa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades chicas, felicidades Blanquita, seguro harás bellezas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your new DT Mmembers.
    Great card makes.
    Thank you for having me as Sponsor.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I got cured from herpes I thank Dr akhigbe. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr akhigbe on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr akhigbe prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr akhigbe assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.akhigbe for help via drAkhigbe35@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348151244418

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have be dealing with herpes for the past 1 years until i got review online about Dr ubarlo people testifies how they got cured with his herbal medicine. And i order the treatment, after taking it for 14days i totally got cured with Dr ubarlo treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it ... You can also contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp+2348119508814

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}