Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Challenge #9 - SEPTEMBER 2021 - Anything goes, Winner & Top Pick

  Hellouu!

This is Haideelum   bringing to you the post about THIS MONTH¡ But first, let’s find out who is the winner of the previous month:

Challenge #8 –  August 2021 – Winner       78. NICOLA GOLD


Please contact us (corrosivechallenge@gmail.com) to claim your prize.

 CONGRATULATIONS!

And the Top 3 is integrated by:

24. ROBERTA

92.SCRAPPY HORSES

38. CLAUDIA

This month we have a great sponsor who have beautiful digis in their online store

COLOUR OF LOVE

Before seeing the creations of our DT, we want to introduce you to two new members, they are magnificent creators and excellent people who have agreed to work with us in our DT¡

 DT KARY MO

 

I'm Kary, from Ciudad de México .  Since I was a child I love crafts.  I do a bit of everything, crochet, patchwork, doll making, scrap, and whatever else I can learn!  I love experimenting and combining techniques!  I love to color and perfect it!


DT    FRANI    HERNANDEZ


My name is Francisca Hernández, better known as Frani Hernandez. I am Mexican.  I have been happily married for 23 years and have twin children, my husband and my children are my engine and my support. I like all crafts, but the two that I love the most are scraping and lighting and bringing stamps and digis to life.I  like my scrap crafts to look cheerful and I decorate with a stamp illuminated by me. I think that gives more life to my project. SO I hope you like my projects and inspire you.

                                   USING: RORY AUTUMN DAYS

We are going to see the rest of DT's performances for this month using the digis of    COLOUR OF LOVE



DT CLAUDIA (POLLITA VENUSINA)




Thank you for your beautiful entries, we hope to see you this month and if you want to visit our sponsor  this month, do not forget to click on the following link to go directly to see these beautiful digis: 

COLOUR OF LOVE


To play along with us, you should follow the rules:

1.       You have until OCTOBER 01 , 2021 at 23:55 Eastern time (ET) to upload only new projects
2.       Your project can combine other challenges
3.       Any handmade project is allowed: card, ATC, bookmarks, papercraft & scrapbooking
4.       The main image of your project can be from any brand (no company restriction)
5.       Use the linky tool below to upload your participation:




Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. ¡que nervios y que emoción! ¡muchas gracias por la invitación!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Top 3; so honored! Thanks also for the wonderful challenges and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh wow, thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner and Top Picks.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}