Well, my birthday week is over. I'm officially 40 and all partied out. And we have some winners to announce! But before we do, please join me in wishing Lindsay, the fabulous owner and artist of Sassy Studio Designs, a VERY happy birthday! Today it's her turn to celebrate!
There is still plenty of time to play along with the "It's Only A Number" challenge! Just create a birthday themed card featuring a number, link it up, and receive the totally awesome Boom Box Sassy image for free! Just for playing along! Plus you'll be in the running for a chance at the grand prize - the entire SSD 80s collection! Or as one of our hand-picked Top 3 you could take home 2 images from the release! Deadline to enter is August 18th at 5am Eastern time. Winners will be announced on Monday, August 19th.
Now on to our winners...
Here are the trivia questions again.
Totally Tubular Trivia
- Name three members of the 80s "Brat Pack".
- What New Jersey 80s hair metal band celebrated their 30th anniversary together this year?
- List three distinctive fashion trends popular in the 80s.
- What US President presided over the country for almost this entire decade?
- Which 80s pop queen got her start on Star Search even though she didn't win?
And the answers:
1. Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, and Ally Sheedy.
2. Bon Jovi
3. Significant clothing trends of the 1980s include Shoulder pads, Jean jackets, Leather pants, Aviator jackets, Jumpsuits, Diane von Fürstenberg Wrap Dress, Members Only Jackets, Skin-tight acid-washed jeans, Miniskirts, Leggings and Leg warmers (popularized in the film "Flashdance"), Off-the-Shoulder Shirts and Cut Sweatshirts (popularized in the film "Flashdance").
4. Ronald Reagan
Congrats to Barb Penn, our Totally Tubular Trivia WINNER!
Barb, please email us at corrosivechallenge(at)gmail(dot)com with the 4 images from the release that you would like. Kindly put "CC Trivia Winner" as your subject.
That leaves our COMMENT WINNERS!!!
Congrats to the following:
Coops >> Jessica Rabbit Sassy
Heather D. >>Flashdance Sassy
Holly Huges>>Strawberry Shortcake Honey
Cathy Sheetz>>Velma Sassy
Vicky aka Crafting Vicky>>Jessica Rabbit Sassy
Ladies, please email us at corrosivechallenge(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize! Kindly put "CC Comment Winner" and the name of the image you won in the subject line.
Be sure to visit the Sassy Studio Designs blog today too for their list of winners!!! Didn't win but want the images? You can buy them HERE in the Sassy Studio Designs store!
It was so much fun time traveling with you! It may be back to reality for us, but I hope to see the 80s alive and well around blogland, though, with Lindsay's rad images! Like fer sure! ;-)
Thanks again to everyone who joined us for our first ever joint blog hop and challenge with Sassy Studio Designs and The Corrosive Challenge!