Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Challenge #68 Sketchy time!!


Happy Sunday everyone!! Janet here with a little sketch for everyone to play along with!! Its a simple one so i hope to see lots of entries! I can't believe how many entries we get each week i never thought my little challenge blog would grow so big in one year!! So thanks to everyone who play along with us:)

Remember the more you enter the better chance you have of winning the monthly prize which includes a spot as a guest designer for our blog!!


Ok onto the DT cards!!



Here is my card for the week.

















Lorraine made this sweetie!!


















Mary made this awesome bella card!!
















5 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and the dt-cards! Great to play along. (Even on my boyfriend's birthday, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, I will use it again! The DT made some awesome cards for this challenge! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness! Glad I checked again, because Mr. Linky didn't take my entry at all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great sketch, loved it thanks and beautiful DT Cards ladies

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}