Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Corrosive Challenge #70





Flowers, Flowers, FLOWERS! That's your mission today, should you choose to accept it. We want to see LOTS of Flowers.


















Janet's card for the week!













Welcome to our Guest Designer Lorraine who sent me this ADORABLE Poppy Girl card.





Here's Chris' card using lots of colorful flowers!















Joan made this elegant rose card.




















This is my card (Anita).















And this beautiful Iris is from Anne.










Don't forget, this month's prize:

3 digis from Phindy's place
2 packages of stickers
a package of brads
Guest Designer spot on the dt for Aug.
I hope you will join us this week for this fun challenge!!!!

21 comments:

  1. I love flowers!!!! Thanks for letting me play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for yet another lovely challenge, hope you like my flowers. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge, my fav, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge Janet! I'm so glad I could play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab challenge and great dt cards!!
    Love and hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fun challenge, your dt inspiration is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found this blog and looking forward to joining in with future challenges. I love flowers!

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge!!!
    I love flowers!!!
    Awesome DT examples too!
    Here is my "Faux Glass Flowers Bookmark" entry.
    Thanks for the fun!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Great challenge and stunning DT creations.
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ladies...I see some beautiful flowers here on the DT cards. The bee on my card was drawn to this challenge....lol You have to have a bee amongst all these flowers to pollinate! Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what beautiful cards by the DT. Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great I love flowers most of my projects have at least one flower. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flowers are on almost all of my cards, love them. The DT cards were amazing.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, I'm joining for the first time. Stunning cards from the DT! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great challenge! Thanks for taking the time to look at my card:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved this flower themed challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not sure I should enter so late. Just saw this fun site today. This card is not my usual and it has flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love all the flower. Beautiful cards ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}