Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Challenge #219 - Follow Your Heart

Happy Sunday Everyone! Welcome to another Corrosive Challenge!  This is Michelle and I'm your host this week.

Can you believe it's March already?  Are you guys ready for spring?  I know I am!  Let's just hope Mother Nature gets the memo soon and starts sending the warmer weather!

So enough chit-chat about the weather, let's get to the challenge! I choose the theme "Follow Your Heart" so simply incorporate a heart somewhere in your project to be eligible to win the 3 digi prize from our awesome sponsor this fortnight, Faery Ink.  Amanda Byron is the artist who creates these fabulous images and you can find all of them HERE.


Here is what Amanda says about herself and her art:

"I'm an artist/designer/writer based in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in upstate South Carolina. USA. My stamps are heavily influenced by my childhood in the 80s with magical girls and fantastical creatures. I have a close bond with the fae folk and I celebrate their mythos by bringing the faeries back to life in my digis and other artworks."

You can find the Faery Ink challenge blog HERE and Facebook group HERE.


The Corrosive team has some wonderful inspiration for you this week also...







 
 
 
 
 

Now it's your turn to show us what you've got!  You have until March 15th at 5am EST to play along!

Please use the keyword CORROSIVE219 when uploading to online galleries.


5 comments:

  1. Me ha encantado participar, todos los trabajos son fantásticos! !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects !! I love all of them !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love Rebecca's!! Awesome coloring!! Wow!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}