Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Corroded Creations: Winner and Team Top Picks - Challenge #220

Hi!  It's that time again when we get to showcase your awesome creations and one lucky winner goes home with a prize!  We had a fantastic turn out for Our Animal Friends challenge and we loved seeing your work!  Huge thanks to our amazing sponsor, Ppinkydolls!




Ruza, please email us at corrosivechallenge(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize!


Debbie's Pick

Debora's Pick
Julie's Pick
Michelle's Pick
Rebecca's Pick
Regan's Pick

Jasmine's Pick


Congrats to all and please help yourselves to the badges in the side bar.  A new challenge began yesterday and we hope you'll "Hop into Spring" with us and sponsor Sami Stamps!  Any Spring or Easter creation qualifies and you could win a $12 gift voucher for your efforts!

Have a fabulous week!

{hugs}
Regan

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be on your top list!! Thank you so much Regan! I am glad you enjoyed my creation. xx Lizzy/ Colour Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card!!!
    Congratulations to the other Top picks and to the winner of course :)
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for picking my card as your favorite, Rebecca! I'm super honored and proud to put the badge on my blog!! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun in one post! LOVE them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...thank you so much for choosing my card as Top picks and congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Debora for choosing my fat page as your favourite and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}